We have a well-equipped spacious Computerized library, which boasts of latest and authoritative legal compendium of all central and state acts. Lexicons, Encyclopedia, legal Reports, Legal Glossaries, Reviews, Journals, AIR Manual and Commentaries. Reading and Reference room facility is also available. Apart from the textbooks and reference materials, there are also various News papers, general magazines and legal magazines. We also have regular supervision and guidance by the staff. The dedicated teachers also assist the students in preparing notes and methodology of searching the required materials from the shelves of the library. The library has been equipped Automation with Easylib Software with facilities like OPAC/EPAC.
Working Hours : 10-00 am to 5-00 pm
Services and Facilities :
1. Lending of Books
2. Reference/ Internal
4. News Paper Clipping Service
5. CD-Rom databases search
6. E-Library/Internet Search Etc.,
7. Rare books and reference books are housed here.
8. Library Automation: EASYLIB Software, with OPAC/EPAC
9. A Big Reading Hall
10. A Photocopier
Library Rules and Regulations :
- All student and visitors who enter the library shall recorded their details in the gate register.
- ID card will be provided to borrow the library books. The ID card
should be returned when the student leave the college after the completion of the course.
- Rare books and References sources for in house use only.
- No Borrowers shall write/damage any mark on any book, journal
other materials belonging to the library.
- The Borrower shall be responsible for any damage or loss done
to library documents borrowed by them.
- Engaging in conversion, discussion, group study inside the
library is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking, consuming snacks etc., in the library is prohibited.
- A student shall produce no-due certificate in the examination.
If you are a library user, any problems for any updates contact