To provide a neutral, confidential and supportive environment for female members of the campus community who may have been sexually harassed.
Roles of the ICC/ Complaint on Sexual Harassment
- The office of the Cell is an educational resource as well as a complaint center for the members of the female faculty and female students of our VLC. It is mandate is to advise complainants of the informal and formal means of resolution as specified by the Cell.
- If any student is affected by sexual Harassment, the secret enquiry meeting has to be conducted in a very careful manner.
- Separate email id for the Complaint on Sexual Harassment has to be created and the convener / principal may hold the password.
- To ensure the fair and timely resolution of sexual harassment complaints.
- To ensure that students, faculty and staff are provided with current and comprehensive materials on sexual harassment and assault.
- To promote awareness about sexual harassment through educational initiatives that encourage and foster a respectful and safe campus environment.
- To conduct enquiries of the defaulter students against individual/ collective indiscipline
- Conducting the regular meeting at every Quarter and send the minutes of meeting to Principal.
- Any other duties the Principal may assign.
|Sl||Members||Designation||Position Held in the Cell|
|1||Prof. K.Venkatachalapathy Swamy||Principal||Chairman|
|2||Mr. A.Narayana Swamy||Asst. Professor||Member|
|3||Mrs. Dhyana Basavaraj||Asst. Professor||Member|
|4||Mrs. Shama Syedi||Asst. Professor||Member|
In case of any complaints bring the notice to Chairman or any members of the above committee.